Bring the seaside home with these fun activity ideas.
Welcome back to another summer speical edition of the Frugal Family Linky. Last week the linky was awash with ideas on how to enjoy all the fun of the seaside at home. Check out these fab activities:
Seaside Activities to do at Home
- Make your own flotilla of ships to sail. Then float them in either a washing up bowl or your bath tub – Peakle Pie
- Collect shells from the seaside and make this pretty shell mobile when you get home – Little Worlds
- Make your own waves in these sensory jars – Hands on:as we grow
- Whip up some play dough to use in your very own ice cream parlour – Playground Parkbench
- Make your own Montessori inspired beach mystery bag – Bambini Travel
- Bring the beach indoors with this mini beach moon sand activity – Crafty Kids at Home
We love a trip to the seaside! I hope to be spending as much time as possible down their with the kids this summer. A trip to the seaside is perfect for a frugal day out. There are so may fun free activities that you can enjoy down on the beach.
15 Free Activities to do at the seaside
Have you got any frugal activity ideas to add to our list? Link them up below, along with any other family friendly tips, tricks, upcycling projects, junk art projects and recipes.
Our brilliant co-hosts on this linky are – Witty Hoots; Peakle Pie; Sunny Day Family; Nemcsok Farm; Our Daily Craft
Thanks for sharing your frugal blog posts with all of us! By linking up you give my co-hosts and me permission to use a picture from your post to feature as an image or as part of a collage on our sites or through social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook. Pictures will only be used to feature the post that you shared and will always contain a link directly to your blog.
2 thoughts on “Free Seaside Activities for Kids”
Thank you so much for featuring our Play Ice Cream Parlor! Living by the beach year-round ourselves, nothing marks the start of the summer beach season like the opening of our local creamery!
Comments are closed.