Frugal After School Activities and this weeks Family Frugal Linky
There are only a few days to go now until we all head back to school now (who else can’t wait?!?), so it is time to start thinking about a new set of after school activities. We also have a lot of hanging around to do in the car this school year in between my 3 school pick up times (12.30, 1.30 and 2.30!) so I have been making up little busy bags and boxes to bring out along with us to help pass the time.
Last week on the Frugal Family Linky there were lots of ideas suitable for After School Activities including:
- Cats Small World Play from Peakle Pie – Creating small worlds in a lovely calming activity to sit down to after a long day in school.
- Painting with Big Wheels from Hands on:as we grow – Painting always goes down well after school as well.
- Make a kite from P is for Preschooler– whilst the weather is still good, get the kids outside for a few more activities.
- Nature Worm Study from There’s Just One Mommy – my kids are fascinated by anything to do with insects
- Sensory Fun with Buttercup Playdough from Peakle Pie – rolling and shaping play dough is a great way to work out those post school day frustrations.
- Tape Resist Sponge Painting from Crafty Kids at Home – why not try this new twist on Sponge Painting.
<div align="center"><a href="https://craftykidsathome.com" rel="nofollow" title="Crafty Kids at Home"><img src="https://craftykidsathome.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/i-ve-been-featured.jpg" alt="Crafty Kids at Home" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
What do you like to do with your kids after school? Link them up below or just tell me under comments, I need lots more ideas to get me through the first term.
The Family Frugal Linky is open for anything family fun related and frugal. We are looking for activities, crafts, DIY projects, recipes and top tips.
Thanks for sharing your frugal blog posts with all of us! By linking up you give my co-hosts and me permission to use a picture from your post to feature as an image or as part of a collage on our sites or through social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook. Pictures will only be used to feature the post that you shared and will always contain a link directly to your blog.
Please add our badge to your post or link back to us: