1. It’s an easy way to get all of your kids taking part in and enjoying the same activity.
2. It’s a great excuse to get messy!
3. It helps to improve concentration levels.
4. It’s an effective way to fine tune fine motor skills.
5. It’s a great way to make learning fun.
6. Your creations make the perfect gift for a family member, close friend or teacher and they’re a fantastic way to personalise your childs bedroom or playroom.
7. It’s a brilliant boredom buster.
8. It helps to grow your childs imagination.
9. It’s a great way to re-use everyday items around your home which would otherwise be thrown away.
10. Why do you enjoy Arts and Crafts?